July 09, 2006

Puzzling Observation

I was sitting on the bus, headed to work, busy with my Penny Press Variety puzzle book. I love the laddergrams and the anacrostics, but was busy at the time working on some good old cryptograms.

When the bus arrived downtown, the lady sitting next to me said, "Excuse me...." It was fairly obvious that she was impressed with my great intelligence and was very likely about to ask me how in the world I could do those puzzles so fast, and in pen!!!

And then she continued: "I thought you should know that your shirt is inside-out."

7 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Hivy, that beats the hell out of the tag not tucked in, or even a zip undone.

laddergrams and the anacrostics, but was busy at the time working on some good old cryptograms.
What language is that anyway??

12:28 AM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I didn't even notice your shirt inside out. I was amazed at your puzzle working skills!

Welcome back to Blogging!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

lmao! That is something that would happen to me. Good to see you blogging again.

8:49 AM  
Blogger No_Newz said...

Nothing like a nosey broad to burst your wicked smaht bubble. :P
Lois Lane

10:08 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

See? This is why you b**g. So you can have a place to tell on yourself. You're plenty funny, Ivy.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous cassie-b said...

So who cares - as long as you're solving the cryptogram (my favorite puzzle.

That was funny!

7:45 AM  
Blogger aka_monty said...

Sweetie, do you need me to come help you get dressed? Lay out your clothes for you? ;)

I'm so glad to see you here!!!! *hug*

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home