January 19, 2006

Remarks/Questions That I Won't Likely Ever Hear (At Least Not Directed Toward ME, Anyway)

"Ohmigosh! This is DELICIOUS! You MADE this?"

"May I have your autogr... Oh! Pardon me; I thought you were Angelina Jolie! The resemblance is uncanny!"

"Will you just cut loose and act like a goofball at least once in awhile?"

"Ma'am, the PETITE department is THAT way."

"We're going to have to thin this out a bit; you just have waaay too much hair!"

"You're a perfect mother; you do absolutely everything right and make it seem SO easy!"

"Johnny Depp called; he said he'd be a few minutes late picking you up tonight."

"I have never seen anyone swim/run/dance with such grace and elegance!"

15 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Hivy, firsties !! there are remarks you will hear though, "Do you write that funny, witty blog, Thoughts that keep me awake"
And perhaps you should check with your kids as to the standard of yourMomism.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Jona said...

Hey, Hey, HEY, one of those could be said about ME! Third one down. I need to relax more.

5:00 AM  
Blogger poopie said...

Now now, Ivy. You never know when you might hear one of those things..like when the devil ice skates or donkeys fly. It could happen!!

5:44 AM  
Blogger bornfool said...

Very funny. I might steal this idea in the near future (if it's ok). I can think of a lot of things I'll never hear said to me. lol.

6:31 AM  
Blogger FTS said...

Ivy? Wake up, Ivy. You're talking in your sleep again.

Notice I was nice and didn't mention the drool on your pillow. :)

7:00 AM  
Anonymous TSB said...

I'll race you for Johnny Depp :)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Funny! Funny! Funny!

I bet you DO hear these:

You made me nearly piss my pants!

You are fun to hang out with.

I love you, Mom.

9:16 AM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

The one I get ALL THE TIME, is, "you sing and look just like Michael Buble!" But then I guess that's just ME! ~ jb///

11:55 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

LOL Those were great and I could relate to almost every one LOL

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Penny said...

You're just a bucket of talent, aren't ya!

Have fun tonight! Have a margarita for me.
:)

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Penny said...

oops ... I meant Friday night. Oh, what the hell ... have fun tonight, too.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Tan Lucy Pez said...

I feel your pain. Can I have Johnny Depp when you're done with him?

4:22 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Clogging is fun, but it isn't "elegant". I mean, I thought we were talking about you. That is: Ivy = Fun.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

This was a great idea. Kudos!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Miss Cellania said...

Johnny Depp better not be late!

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home