January 20, 2006

The Much Anticipated Margaritafest - At Last!

We did it! Jules and I finally met FTS for margaritas! And it was a lot of fun! After meeting us, FTS has changed his mind about moving to Denver. You heard me right, he's not going there after all. His new destination: Alaska. (He mumbled something about Denver not being far enough away from me and my sister.) I'm just lying making that up, but I do think he now plans to get out of town sooner than his March goal.

Monty was right, his eyes are incredible. I brought my daughter with me and she immediately said she wants contacts like his. FTS doesn't wear colored contacts and said so. She said she just wants hers to be that color blue.

He took a picture of us which I think he may post on his site. There were some cute, sexy little blond girls going around passing out Miller Lite freebies in the restaurant, I kept trying to get FTS to take a picture of one of them and say it was me.

When we parted ways, he probably left with a big sigh, grateful to be getting away from three chatty women. I told him I hope we do that again soon, and I really mean it. He is a neat guy!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Penny said...

I hope you guys had a margarita or two for me. He is a sweetie, isn't he? And I agree ... I would love to have those eyes!

3:31 AM  
Blogger Miss Cellania said...

So... did nobody else have a camera?

5:22 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Sounds like you all had fun. I hope someone posts some pictures! Have a great Saturday sweetie!

6:13 AM  
Anonymous TSB said...

I'm so glad you all had fun. I promise, next time I will be there. I promise, I promise, I promise. Hopefully I won't have to white-knuckle it through a snowstorm to get there :)

6:22 AM  
Blogger aka_monty said...

You & Jules have lovely eyes. ;)
But I already knew that.

I called Jules so I could crash the party...only to find that the party was already over!!! lol

Lightweights.

I'm glad you guys had fun~I'm thinking spring break sounds like a good time for another Margaritafest, yes????? With poor Monty & TSB included, yes????

7:14 AM  
Blogger FTS said...

You must remember... Ivy is making these observations after two margaritas. ;)

8:02 AM  
Blogger mreddie said...

Checked out fts's account of the event too - sounded like a real hoot. ec

9:07 AM  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

If you think this is bad, here's somethin' to consider: alcohol takes affect faster at altitude. *toing*

9:56 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

One can easily tell just by reading what he writes that Follow That Star is a super human being. He might even rate right up there with the Goober and the Sis.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Tan Lucy Pez said...

How fun! I think meeting a fellow blogger would be cool.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

Wow, sounds like a neat time was had by all.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hivy, don't be put off by my comment on FTS site, I and many others would have loved to be there.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I'm so glad you got to meet and have a fun time!!
I'm sure you will be able to squeeze in another meeting or two before FTS flies the Texas coop.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

You lucky thing you! I KNEW FTS HAD to be cute..especially with those blue eyes you described! I wouldn't mind sipping on a margarita with him, I'll tell you that! Of course, I may get a little forward...you know how us east coast girls are. ;o)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home