December 16, 2005

I Had A Fabulously Written Post Ready (Yeah, Right!) But Then THIS Came Up....

Home Fires' incredible Lois Lane, who wrote a killer song on the spot after being given only a title to work with (see it in the comments of my Armadillo post) has once again amazed me with her talent.

A recent
post of mine pondered on the number of cigarettes my friend would be worth in prison. As usual (typical for me) I had nothin'. Just the mere (stolen from a friend) idea for wondering how many we could be worth, but no system (or clue for that matter) for coming up with an answer. But then I got an email from Lois. She has designed a quiz to help you determine just what your cigarette value might be in prison. It's fun to take, even if you're not a smoker. Heck, even if you're not in prison! Here is the rating system:

If your score is:
80 to 100 you're worth 10 cartons
50 to 70 you're worth 4 cartons
30 to 40 you're worth 1 carton
0 to 20 Bend over, this won't hurt a bit

Thanks, Lois, your quiz questions were great and funny, just like you!

20 Comments:

Blogger ShooShoo said...

Wow the first time I'm the first commenter on your blog! :D

Well I sure suck (no pun intended!!!). HeeHee

12:35 AM  
Blogger Jona said...

Only a carton for me! Darn, will have to harden up before I get caught ;o)

Blessings to Lois - definitely better than just four cigs :o)

3:16 AM  
Blogger jules said...

How sad, i scored the same as Ivy. But in my defense, it's early and I haven't had my caffienne yet. (They give that in prison, don't they?)

3:52 AM  
Blogger No_Newz said...

I'm glad you liked the silliness. Don't any of y'all feel bad about your score. I couldn't even get them all right when I took the pretest.
Have a great weekend!
Lois Lane

4:50 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hivy, I'm goin' to take the test now, (it's not just for the girls is it?)

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Penny said...

Wow! I'm worth 4 (FOUR! Count 'em!) cartons!

Ummmm ... is that good or bad?

6:15 AM  
Blogger poopie said...

...bending over. But I just KNOW it's gonna hurt!

7:48 AM  
Blogger No_Newz said...

Signed in as PrisonBiatch and still couldn't get all of my own answers right. But hey now I am up to 10 cartons. Who wants to trade me some smokes for this soap on the rope??
Have a great weekend!
Lois Lane

8:04 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Found you through the always delightful Lois. Love the blog!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Carie said...

lol I am worth only one

11:46 AM  
Blogger bubba said...

Heck, I had to retest and it still said, "forget the cigs, I need choclate".

11:47 AM  
Blogger sydwynd said...

Hi, popped in from Lois' site. Checked out the lyrics to her Armadillo song. She's incredibly talented. She's provided me the lyrics for two great songs (I'm the one the did the music and vocals for Crazy Opposum Lady).

Very nice site, BTW! Love it!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

Ooh...that's tender...owch.

I won't S**t right for a month at this rate.

Sudiegirl

12:59 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Damn, one carton. I would not make a good felon.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Uh-Oh! I better NEVER go to prison. I'm doooomed!

2:39 PM  
Blogger bulletbow said...

20 POINTS! are you kidding ME? I got ripped off!~ That quiz was written by someone with a very WARPED sense of HUMOR, but it really was funny. Maybe Richard Pryor is still alive in Lois' sense of humor! "KEEP 'EM LAUGHIN' ALL DE TIME". Funny! Funny! Stuff! ~ jb///

4:18 PM  
Blogger FTS said...

All I have to say is... don't drop the smokes. If you do, keep on walking...

4:40 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Gotch yr Christmas card (and from Jules). Thanks, kindly. If I were talented, like you, I would reciprocate. Don't count on it.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous TSB said...

That was hysterical....

5:19 AM  
Blogger aka_monty said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Remember I said I was worth four cartons????

This test proves it. I scored 70.

I's good. ;)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home