December 18, 2005

Happy Birthday, Dallas!

Well, not Dallas the CITY. Dallas - as in FTS, our blogging buddy from: Most likely if you read his site, you went there already today. Long before you got bored enough to come see me. If you were already there, I hope you wished him a Happy Birthday. If not, would you please go say hi and do that now? And say that Ivy sent you. Cuz for every person I send his way, that will just be further proof that I have some sort of special powers of mind-control over people I've never met. I've been practicing on Bubba with some success. I got him to post a picture of himself in a Santa hat. Sure, say that he just got new PC equipment, and 'tis the season, and he was probably going to do it anyway... Think what you like, people, I am truly convinced that it was me that caused that to happen. Anyway, obviously this mind-control sort of needs a little quite a lot of work...

Speaking of work, and powers of the mind... I did have one teeny bit of success at using my "Carrie"-like powers. No, I did not trap a bunch of prom-goers in a burning gymnasium. I am not that advanced, OK? Yet. A guy at work used to sit near me, and he drove me nuts with his quirky little noises. One day as I was clenching my teeth in rage at his annoying habits in the next cubicle, I heard him choke on a piece of candy! I briefly immediately felt bad, and thought: Wow, I have got to get these powers under control. Someone could get seriously hurt!

***Hmmmm... someone could get seriously hurt!***

Soon the guy must have sensed my evil powers because he moved to another cubicle, then shortly after that he retired.

Anyway, never fear, people. I have since decided to use my powers in good ways now rather than evil, starting little like wishing FTS a happy birthday, moving right up to helping Hoss make his pile.

15 Comments:

Blogger ShooShoo said...

LOL at the candy-choking story.

Wu-hoo, first to comment for the second time! ;)

10:45 PM  
Blogger Jona said...

I could do with some powers like those, and it's a learning curve, right? So I coudl get rid of annoying things for a wile, before I got all good like you...;o)

4:05 AM  
Blogger Trucker Bob said...

Not being sure of how far your powers reach, I'm almost afraid to take another bite of my toast. Oh well, here goes...

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Penny said...

Hmmmm, with powers like that, you should be able to get FTS to buy the margaritas ... right?!

5:28 AM  
Blogger poopie said...

Wahhhh...I want some goober superpower!

5:55 AM  
Blogger No_Newz said...

I have done as instructed master Ivy. Please don't smite me with your pig blood powers. I surrender to you. (bows "I'm not worth" ect..)
Lois Lane

6:46 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hivy, FTS outfoxed us all with his post a roast idea.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

On my way over to wish him a Happy Birthday. Peter above said it right...FTS outfoxed us with his post a roast idea. How clever, that little skunk!

8:18 AM  
Blogger bubba said...

AAAAggghhhhhh. I have been mind controled infected. AAAAggggggghhhhhhhhhh.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

If it had been carmels, your evil powers would've succeeded. No one chokes on carmels and survives... ;o)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I just went by FTS's place prior to coming here.

Please don't use your powers in a bad way towards me. I don't like choking on candy.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Marti said...

(insert zombie voice)
I have done as you wished Master. Natal greetings dispensed. Instructions to be love slave followed.

(giggle)

Always a pleasure to read you. (with my third eye as well - LOL)

Trying to make it to everyone on my blogroll this week to wish them a Wonderful Happy Merry Joyous Christmachanukwanzaa! LOL!

Peace and joy to you!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Monique said...

I've been to wish FTS a happy birthday already, I promise! But I will return again, since you have so instructed.

12:54 PM  
Blogger FTS said...

I feel this sudden urge to take myself out for enchiladas, chips & salsa, and a big ol' margarita.

Oh wait.

It was just gas.

2:30 PM  
Blogger bulletbow said...

Ivy ~ Never been to FTS, but now for some strange reason... I feel compelled to go! ~ jb///

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home