November 01, 2005

Forgotten Quip and Wish Me Luck

I have been worried about how my last post may have left you all with the false impression that I can still run. After gaining (literally, I'm not joking this time) 80 pounds in exactly one year... I am just now getting back to the gym and starting over with walking. Next step: wogging (that's faster than a walk but not quite a jog). Oh heck, let me tell you the real reason I couldn't sleep last night: I forgot to post my favorite quip that I wrote during those running days:

I couldn't sleep last night thinking about how fortunate I was to start my period on the morning of my first marathon. Forget 18-hour bras, forget 12-hour allergy relief, forget toxic shock syndrome, I need a 6-hour tampon. Someone should make those. They could call them marapons, or tampathons.

Check back tonight, I plan to make another post. Today is November 1st. I will go to court this morning for my final divorce decree. That is, if this goober - who is too cheap poor to hire a lawyer did all the legal paperwork correctly.

7 Comments:

Anonymous TSB said...

OMG, yer killing me here and it's only 7am!! Just think of what would happen to men if they had deal with this kind of nonsense....

5:38 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Good luck in court!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

You haven't lost your ability to give out TMI.
Hope the court thing works out.

7:20 AM  
Blogger No_Newz said...

Blogger ate my comment three times. how annoying! I think I was going to say good luck in court. And keep on training. I loved the idea of the tampathon hahaha!
Lois Lane

9:35 AM  
Blogger FTS said...

I think margaritas are in order. Jules is treating. ;-)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I hope all goes well in court !!

1:29 PM  
Blogger jules said...

Sis-
Sure I'm treating....if we can get fts to quit giving out lame excuses for joining us!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home