November 13, 2005

Feeling a Tad Guilty About This Post, But Aww, What The Heck?

The incredibly talented (and probably totally gorgeous) FTS just today named me "This Week's Spotlight Blog". While I am very grateful for this honor, I'm pretty sure it was just an attempt to keep me from posting this story today. You see, my sister Jules and I have been trying to hook up with FTS and have a few margaritas and actually meet him in person. What's the harm in that, right? But the problem is, that we waited too long to actually get around to it... giving him the opportunity to read our blogs and get a little more insight as to what he's getting himself into.
Basically, I guess the guy is now a little scared to meet us. So Jules and I catnapped kidnapped THE CAT WHO OWNS HIM and took kitty out for margaritas. But never fear, we returned the cat. But not without first taking this incriminating shot before we dropped him off at the door, knocked and ran.

16 Comments:

Blogger poopie said...

Good morning Miss Spotlight! Is that FTS playing hard to get again? Tsk Tsk. Looks like the cat got good and loaded.

9:54 AM  
Blogger jules said...

Oh well, at least now he can tell his buddies he had a drunk pussy and make them THINK he's not really gay. We missed you FTS.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

Jules, I am going to banish you from commenting if you don't act like a lady!

10:13 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Did you addict that cat to meth, or just Johnny Walker Red?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

It was tequilla, Hoss. And that silly cat kept ordering rounds and then played the old "forgot the wallet at home" gag on us.

10:38 AM  
Blogger FTS said...

Hey Einstein... you catnapped the wrong feline. The Cat Who Owns Me is all female, right down to her "it's all about me" cattitude. ;)

11:41 AM  
Blogger karla said...

That cat is clearly drunk off his tail. Shame on you lushes.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Exploitiing a cat?! Shame on you!
FTS probably enjoys being an anonymous blogger. Maybe you can conviince him to change his mind.
He may truly be afraid of you and your sister. Look what you did to his cat!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

I am just cracking up all over the place. What an ingenius post! Poor kitty! Now when kitty starts getting into FTS' booze later and he posts "oh what a neat cat I have...he and I threw back a few and watched mice run by our feet"...DON'T SAY A WORD. Your secret is safe with me. ;o)

12:50 PM  
Blogger aka_monty said...

He IS gorgeous...now you don't have to wonder any longer.
Aaaah, those eyes... ;);)

Congrats on being the featured site! It's a well-deserved honor.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

First time I've been here. I'll come back. Anybody who is a friend of Poopie's...

Word verification is "xgqrkta," which is exactly what I said this morning while I was brushing my teeth. What a coincidence.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Seems the ensnaring of FTS has hit yet another bump in the "road to seduction" (or should that be "perdition")

6:10 PM  
Blogger Sirs_Girl said...

Awww, pretty kitty! Is it really drunk? Cuz one very memorable Christmas three of my four cats actually got drunk and they wound up in that position. Funny thing is, when we brought them to the vet to make sure they were okay, Cece was pregnant. At least she's not the first girl who was put in that position cuz of too much alcohol...

8:21 PM  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Congrats on being in the spotlight!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Karlos said...

Drunk? Looks more like a Hustler centerfold....uh...that's what my friend said anyway. :-)

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Monique said...

Hey, congrats on being FTS's featured blog this week!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home