October 14, 2005

Ta Da Dump, Ta Da Dump, Ta Da Dump, Dump, Dump!

I had to take some things to the city dump one time. I was hauling stuff out of the back of our mini-van when some men that worked there took over to help me. I just thanked them and waited in the driver’s seat as they removed the items. Hours later after a long drive to go shopping with my sister, we went to the back of the van to put our purchases inside. There, barely pinched in between the doors hung a pair of my big, old white granny panties. Wonder why those guys didn’t put them back in before they closed the doors? I wonder if people on the freeway thought I was trying to slow down like those drag-racing cars with a parachute in the back. I couldn’t sleep that night wondering how that may have affected my gas mileage.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Probably not wise to mention gas and grannie panties (there's that word again) in the same post Ivy??

I'm glad you're new to b***ging, I could have taken forever if you had been at it (b***ging) for years.
Keep having fun.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

I'm having a blast, Peter. And further convinced that I have an addictive personality. Thanks for your comments and for reading all the way down to here :)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Netpowersoft said...

You take pleasure in the most twisted things...

keep it up :)

Rachel McAdams

hey i am fully agree to what all you have written here ..
i am lovin this blog...
Jessica Alba

This is looking really nice stuff..
This is a cool stuff
:)
Charlize Theron

This is looking really nice stuff..
Well you win my heart..

Paris Hilton

i am lovin this blog...
This is a cool stuff
:)

Angelina Jolie


You take pleasure in the most twisted things...
keep it up :)

Pamela Anderson


hey i am fully agree to what all you have written here ..
i am lovin this blog...
Jessica Simpson


This is looking really nice stuff..
This is a cool stuff
:)
Lindsay Lohan


This is looking really nice stuff..
Well you win my heart..

Halle Berry


i am lovin this blog...
This is a cool stuff
:)

Josie Maran

You take pleasure in the most twisted things...
keep it up :)

Kate Winslet


i am lovin this blog...
Catherine Bell


This is looking really nice stuff..
This is a cool stuff
:)
Jodie Foster


This is looking really nice stuff..
Well you win my heart..

Adriana Lima


i am lovin this blog...
This is a cool stuff
:)

Rachel Bilson
http://tradealoan.com

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home