October 16, 2005

Have A Nice Fall

I’ve lost sleep some nights wishing I could do certain things over. Like that one night in 1977. If I could redo that evening, I wouldn’t try to sneak out of my sister’s high school graduation before the ceremony ended. It seemed to really embarrass her when I fell over the side of the bleachers. I think it was the weight of those platform disco shoes. And the well-meaning people that reached out to slow my fall only succeeded in pulling my dress up to my armpits.

3 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

This is why it's always a good idea to wear your Wonder Woman briefs. The clean ones.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Up to your armpits, impressive!!

word verification "ogqwxwb" (I think1) who the hell thinks these up

6:20 PM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

This word veribicviation is a thin disguise for an sobriety test (hic) anyways that's my guess since it's taking me 14 tries to post every comment.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home