October 18, 2005

Fly On The Wall

I think this is kind of a goofy expression: “you can catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar”. I mean, I understand what it’s trying to say, but here’s what I say: Who wants to catch flies? The other day my daughter informed me that a fly throws up every time it lands! This is after one touched down on her sandwich and I promised her she’d live if she ate it anyway. I wonder if what she says is true. If so, why? Do they have motion sickness? Wouldn’t that suck to be a fly with motion sickness? Wonder if a “fly on the wall” is covertly listening to private conversations in the room, or just simply waiting for the queasiness to pass before it moves on?

2 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

"...waiting for the queasiness to pass..." Hoo boy, I love deep thinking like that.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

Did I mention, Mr. Old Hoss, that I have a great big b**g crush on you??? Watch it, mister or it will turn into an obsession. ;)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home