October 24, 2005

Am I Allowed More Than One Post a Day?

I already posted an entry today. But here's the deal: If I get any kind of idea in my head, I either have to write it down, tell someone, or act on it right away. If I don't, then that idea just wears a hole in my mind. Then my brain becomes like Swiss cheese and all the new ideas just fall right through the holes.

So today I thought of a few things that I would like to say. And I need to say them now, or I won't be able to sleep tonight!

ONE: Thank you,
Hoss! You answered the email I sent you and were patient, and very willing to help me get started with my own b**g page. Not only that, you were kind enough to send lots of your faithful readers my way! (uhhhh, have you not ever noticed the influence you have on them? I can't imagine what it's like to know that many people who will do whatever you request them to do. So there's how you make your pile, hon.) Heh. Ivy 1, Hoss 0.

TWO: Thank you to everyone who listened to Old Hoss and came to visit me. Thank you for the comments, and thanks to those of you who referred to me in YOUR sites! I'm very flattered! I'm trying to visit you all!

...and finally, number THREE: being a Goober is not contagious. So please come back and see me again, OK?

Oh, wait! There's a number FOUR: Remember I had this great idea that I would draw a comic book with me starring as the super-hero? I went around asking my friends for permission to put their likenesses in my book and asked whether they would rather be a sidekick or a villain. One friend said I could put her in my comic book as long as I drew her with big boobs. Well... OK... I guess so, sure.... as long as they're not bigger than mine!

7 Comments:

Blogger FTS said...

With our combined cooking skills, we could have been a match made in heaven... although we'd have to live close to a Taco Bueno lest we starve. ;-)

Are you loving this sudden cold spell in Big D as much as I am?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Huw said...

Just imagine the havoc he could reek if Hoss turned his powers to evil.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Gotta agree with two things:
ONE; you can post as often as you like if it's all funny stuff like you usually do.
TWO; it is definitley Ivy 1 Hoss 0 at present, better lift your game Hoss there's a new Rodeo Queen in town.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Feel free to post! I have to do the same thing if I come up with a couple ideas at different times. Otherwise, you are right, idea gone!

Love the blog! Another good pick by Hoss.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Jona said...

Post away, and I'll be sure to pop by more than once a day :o)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

FTS: I luvvvvv Taco Bueno. I am a fast food junkie.

Huw: I'm tellin' ya! Hoss could make his "pile" easily with that kind of influence.

Peter: thank you, dearie. I'm going to post every chance I get. Except at work. Gotta keep my day job since bloggin' doesn't pay.

Mary: I can SO remember what it's like to have a 4 year old! Which is way better than a three year old (which is worse than a two-year old). Does that make sense?

Jona: come by whenever you have a free minute. Sounds like you're really busy! Enjoy 'em - they grow up and go away so fast, right Jules?

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Chris Phelan said...

Can take this one, too, for the December issue of the Phast Times?
c

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home