October 13, 2005

100 Things About Me

I wear makeup about 10 times a year
I blow dry and/or style my hair about half as often
I got the nickname Ivy from my junior high P.E. teacher. She shortened my last name every time she screamed at me
I did not take P.E. in high school
I admire anyone who can play an instrument
I love to hear piano music
I will buy a piano someday
I will resume the piano lessons I dropped out of in the 4th grade
I want to be buried in Hooker Cemetery. That amuses me
I want to be buried in my leather motorcycle jacket
I brush my teeth in the kitchen
I sneeze no less than 30 times a day
I love to buy gifts for people, more than I like getting them
I am mostly shy and self-conscious
I have felt fat almost my whole life
Even when I was skinny
I did a triathlon in Paris (Texas)
I stink at swimming
I can't stand for someone to touch my PC monitor
I can't stand for someone to touch my face
I took Wind-surfing lessons in my early 40s
I took sculling lessons in my early 40s
I hate it when somebody slobbers all over a piece of paper (the old finger-lick) before they hand it to me
I love it when something costs less than I thought it would
I don't like for my feet to be cold
I love to lay in my hammock on a pretty day.
I love the smell of the grocery store aisle that has the tortillas
I love Mexican food
I love Italian food
I love Chinese food
I request that my meal be made spicy
Even if the menu already says it’s spicy
I am not a romantic
I once cleaned my fingernails with my husband’s toothbrush when I was mad at him
I once cleaned my toenails with my husband’s toothbrush when I was REALLY mad at him
I felt guilty and went and bought him a new toothbrush
I bought a motorcycle when I was 41
I am trying to learn to paint portraits
I stink at painting portraits
I've been married once
I have been married for almost 21 years
I love to dance
I stink at dancing
Unless I'm drunk
I am often a poor judge of character
I have been fooled by many people
I love to do Penny Press puzzle books
Especially the cryptograms
And the acrostics
I stink at math
I've had many different kinds of pets
Cats are my favorite
That jumping rodent thingy was my least favorite
I love the smell of freshly cut grass
I like to sleep with my clothes on
I'm afraid of fire
I like to sing
I know the words to a gajillion songs
I stink at singing
Unless I'm drunk
I spent a bunch of money putting cool ring tones on my cell phone
No one ever calls me on my cell phone
I was voted "Most Likely To Succeed" in high school
Bwahhh HAAA haa!
At what??? They didn't say
I love Pay at the Pump gas stations
I wish they'd been around when I had sleeping babies in the car

4 Comments:

Anonymous andrew said...

so you must be who i got this damn snezzing over 20 times in row from. i feared i was the only one one in the family with it. liked your blog- say hi to the kids. love ya-your nephew-andrew

9:03 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Write a damn post Hivy, ya got me lookin' at archives 'n 100 things c'mon we need a fix!!!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Netpowersoft said...

You take pleasure in the most twisted things...

keep it up :)

Rachel McAdams

hey i am fully agree to what all you have written here ..
i am lovin this blog...
Jessica Alba

This is looking really nice stuff..
This is a cool stuff
:)
Charlize Theron

This is looking really nice stuff..
Well you win my heart..

Paris Hilton

i am lovin this blog...
This is a cool stuff
:)

Angelina Jolie


You take pleasure in the most twisted things...
keep it up :)

Pamela Anderson


hey i am fully agree to what all you have written here ..
i am lovin this blog...
Jessica Simpson


This is looking really nice stuff..
This is a cool stuff
:)
Lindsay Lohan


This is looking really nice stuff..
Well you win my heart..

Halle Berry


i am lovin this blog...
This is a cool stuff
:)

Josie Maran

You take pleasure in the most twisted things...
keep it up :)

Kate Winslet


i am lovin this blog...
Catherine Bell


This is looking really nice stuff..
This is a cool stuff
:)
Jodie Foster


This is looking really nice stuff..
Well you win my heart..

Adriana Lima


i am lovin this blog...
This is a cool stuff
:)

Rachel Bilson
http://tradealoan.com

5:20 AM  
Blogger ShooShoo said...

Hey, I haven't surfed my favorite blogs in awhile, where are you??? Leaving a comment on your old post because your main page is blank... hopefully just a temporary glitch.. ?! And I hope all is well with you. :)

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home